Need for Employee Complaint Form
In many cases an employee might be experiencing some problems or issues within the work place and with other employees. For this reason they may need to register a formal written complaint for any legal action to be taken. Such a request or document that is used to ask the employer to register a complaint by the employee is called an employee complaint form. This form is mostly filled in by the employee and then submitted to the employer. It is a great method of communicating your complaints and grievances to the higher management of the company.
Types of Employee Complaints
The complaint can be of various types and natures. Some of these include the following:
- The complaint may be against the payment of insufficient salary or wages
- It can be about the misbehavior or bad conduct of other coworkers and employees
- The complaint can be about lack of discipline or breach of rules and regulations of the company
- Any fraudulent activity being carried out in the company
And many more
Irrespective of the nature of the complaint and employee grievances, the contents of the employee complaint form should include the following:
- Name of employee submitting the complaint
- Job description and title
- Job details like salary, date of joining and registration number etc.
- Reason and description of the complaint being registered
The complaint should be mentioned in a convincing and effective manner and should be precise yet no details should be missed out.
Download: Employee Complaint Form